Welcome to California State University, San Bernardino Psychology Club! We are a student run organization that strives to promote academic success for our members.
As a member of the Psychology Club, you can expect to receive quarterly presentations in professional development, volunteer opportunities in the community, course advice, and information regarding graduate programs offered at CSUSB. Whether you are a new student, existing student, or a student transferring from another campus, you will benefit greatly from all that the Psychology Club has to offer!
As of 2015, the Psychology Club has served over 100 members since 2012.
- Create a foundation of academic success for their members
- Engage in social events with other members
- Establish strong and everlasting friendships
- Generate opportunities in the psychology and human development field
- Provide academic support and promote success for members
- No minimum GPA requirement
- All CSUSB students and alumni are welcome!
- $15.00 membership fee (cash or check) per year
Club officers and members at movie night.
To become a member:
- Complete form
- Membership fee accepted at any psychology club meetings
|Vice President||Andrea Cachua De La Torreemail@example.com|
|Secretary/Student Relations||Shantaya Templetonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Public Relations||Anum Rathoremail@example.com|
|Social Events||Yasmin Portobancofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Social Events||Stephanie Gomezemail@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Maria Floresfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Jordan Tayloremail@example.com|
|Mentor Program Coordinator||Amber Stroffolinofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Graphic Designer||Sumaya Skeetersemail@example.com|
|Student Recruitment||Amy Hernandezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Recruitment||Maria Garciaemail@example.com|
Club officers and members at a social event