Stacy S. Forcino, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor
- Ph.D., Idaho State University
- Specialty: Clinical Psychology
- Program Affiliation: Clinical/Counseling Psychology
- Phone: 909-537-5583
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: SB-513
My research focuses on using behaviorally-based principles and practices to solve problems of childhood. As a child clinical psychologist, I am interested in the treatment of psychological disorders of childhood (e.g., Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Sleep Disorders, Enuresis/Encopresis) as well as effective solutions to more common problems of childhood (e.g., noncompliance, bedtime problems, and difficulty with toilet training). Many of the therapeutic interventions I use rely on parents implementing specific behavioral interventions in the home. Therefore, I am also interested in how to best train parents and factors that affect treatment adherence.
- Treatment of common childhood behavior problems
- Treatment of clinically significant problems of childhood
- Parent training (e.g., Parent-Child Interaction Therapy)
- Behavior therapy/ applied behavior analysis
Research Assistant Application
Currently accepting undergraduate and graduate students to assist in my lab.